Q&A follow up event to ‘Restorative justice responses to sexual harm’
11 June 2021, 1:30PM-2:30PM
A Q&A follow session to Open Circle's Law Week 2021 event - Restorative justice responses to sexual harm
Due to considerable interest in our Law Week event and some technical glitches that prevented some people from accessing the live stream, Open Circle invites you to a live (online) Q&A with the panellists from the event. The panellists will answer your questions about RJ responses to sexual harm and information provided in last week’s discussion. With over 400 people registered for the event and over 365 views of the recording we know this is a topic of interest to many people, and we welcome your questions and curiosity.
- Dr Jane Bolitho, Associate Professor Jane Bolitho, Diana Unwin Chair in Restorative Justice | Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand
- Thea Deakin-Greenwood, Founder, Transforming Justice Australia
- Ada Conroy, Accountability and Family Violence Specialist
- Stan Winford, Associate Director, Centre for Innovative Justice
- Renee Handsaker, Principal Convener, Open Circle
- Nareeda Lewers, Co-Manager and Convener, Open Circle
- Anna Howard, Co-Manager and Convener, Open Circle
We encourage you to submit your questions to Open.Circle@rmit.edu.au by Wednesday 9 June.
In case you missed the event or the recording, you can access it here.
We look forward to seeing you (virtually) on 11 June.