Responding to family violence by adolescents – Western Australia
This is a recording of the 'Responding to family violence by adolescents: finding the best way forward - Western Australia' webinar which took place on Thursday 8 October 2020.
This discussion explored the challenge as it presents in Western Australia. It is part of our cross-jurisdictional PIPA project which includes Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia.
- Heather Nancarrow, CEO, ANROWS
- Elena Campbell, Associate Director, Centre for Innovative Justice, and lead author of The PIPA Project
- Magistrate Sarah Dewsbury, Children’s Court of Western Australia
- Dr Victoria Hovane, Adjunct Professor, University of Western Australia – Claire Rossi, Legal Aid Western Australia
- Michael Hovane, Legal Aid Western Australia